Undecided

I can't decide whether I love or hate people. On the one side there are the ones for whom you believe your entire species is helpless, those stupid people who deserve to be called like this. But on the other side, there are the people you fall in love with - you don't love them, but you fall in love with them. There are those people who make irresistable conversations, the ones with whom you can talk about anyhting, and oh.. when you talk. The power of words in underestimated. I love the way people's eyes sparkle when they talk about their passions, the way their entire face shines. It is somehow warming up my heart to discover people like this. And then the magic comes when you discover their flaws. Flaw is what makes people perfect (paradox, huh? gotta love them). "I like people who have a sense of individuality. I love expression and anything awkward and imperfect, because that’s natural and that’s real." But the problem is that I really can't decide. Because there are so many people from the first part, and so little from the second one, but how can quantity matter when obviously quality is more important? After all, the rarest things are the most enjoyable. Yes, I think I love people after all. I am ready to live in a world full of stupid people as long as I'll keep my 'lovable' ones near me.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu