Lady in red

I've dreamt of myself in a ruby red dress, surrounded by men, true men, not boys.. They were all just shadows, but by the way they were acting you could say that they were charmed. As every men came closer and asked for a dance, my flawlessly red lips would automatically say no, as they were bound to just one man. And that man was there. I could see his face among all the shadows. I was atracted to his smile as the moth flies towards the light. He took my hand and, as the music started, he got closer and whispered in my ear. "I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight, never seen you shine so bright. I've never seen so many men asking you if you wanted to dance. And when you turned to me and smiled, it took my breath away. Oh, the lady in red is dancing with me, and it's right were I want to be. And I know so well this beauty by my side." He then pressed his lips against mine in a kiss that seemed to last forever.. "I love you" said he to me then. And the image was foggy and it started to fade away while the music would go on and on and on, like the dream wanted to come right to reality. And it did.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu