A child's soul

When we were kids we used to believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Toothfairy. We used to pretend to be anything, anyone. We lived in a fairytale, and it was amazing. The reason for which children will always be happier than grown ups is that they have faith. We always look for something to believe in, to hope for, something to guide us. Why do we stop searching? Why is curiosity leaving us? Everything is supposed to be brighter, to make more sense, but it just doesn't. I start to think that a kid will always see life as it is: beautiful, intense, simple, yet surprizing. No, I'm not a grown up, I just think that this is what happens. Yes, I love being a child. I hope I'll stay like this as long as possible, because I know that even if I change, inside of me will always be a child's soul :)

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu